Washington Internal Medicine is a single specialty, physician owned medical practice located in Chantilly, VA. The clinic was established in August 2020 by Dr. Sohan R. Varma with a mission of providing compassionate, patient centered, high quality health care to the local community.
Our commitment is to our patients and to provide excellent highest quality health care. We believe in the value of traditional patient doctor relationship. We believe in making a positive impact on the health of our patient one patient at a time. We believe healthcare is not just about treating labs, numbers and ailments, our approach is comprehensive care which includes complete mind, body and wellness with aim of improving quality life.
Our Core Values:
- Quality of Care – our mission is to provide high quality care to each and every patient.
- Compassion – we believe in spreading the message of health and wellness to the community through education for the betterment of our community.
- Respect – We respect patients’ autonomy and feel it is our duty to educate patients to help them make informed health related decisions.
- Integrity – We have a firm commitment to always doing the right thing.
- Accessibility – We believe quality health care should be available and easily access-able to all people.
- Education – We want our patients to play an active part in their health and wellness goals and education is vital to ensure understanding of therapy and disease management.
We accept a wide range of Health Plans private and government (including Tricare). Please click here, to see the insurances we currently accept. If you need an urgent appointment but are out of network, we can still see you. Please refer to the payment policy for details.