Washington Internal Medicine is a single specialty, physician owned medical practice located in Chantilly, VA.
The clinic was established in August 2020 by Dr. Sohan R. Varma with a mission of providing compassionate, patient centered, high quality health care to the local community.
Our commitment is to our patients and to provide highest quality health care. We believe in the value of traditional patient doctor relationships. We believe in making a positive impact on the health of our patient one patient at a time.
We believe healthcare is not just about treating labs, numbers and ailments, our approach is comprehensive care which includes complete mind, body and wellness with aim of improving quality life.
Our Core Values
- Quality of Care – our mission is to provide high quality care to each and every patient.
- Compassion – we believe in spreading the message of health and wellness to the community through education for the betterment of our community.
- Respect – We respect patients’ autonomy and feel it is our duty to educate patients to help them make informed health related decisions.
- Integrity – We have a firm commitment to always doing the right thing.
- Accessibility – We believe quality health care should be available and easily access-able to all people.
- Education – We want our patients to play an active part in their health and wellness goals and education is vital to ensure understanding of therapy and disease management.
We accept a wide range of Health Plans commercial and government (including Medicare, Medicaid, and Tricare Select).
Please click here, to see the insurances we currently accept.
We also offer premium memberships to our patients who want to experience a better healthcare model with higher quality of care, added benefits, full accessibility and price transparency for a low monthly price.
If you need an urgent appointment but are out of network, we can still see you.
Please refer to the payment policy for details.
Questions? Please visit our FAQ’s page for commonly asked questions or Contact our offices at (703) 436-9969, for questions or inquiries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about direct primary care and our membership or to request a complimentary informational visit with our provider, contact us today at (703) 436-9969.