At Washington Internal Medicine Concierge, we limit our practice to a few hundred patients at a time. While most traditional family practices routinely see over 2000 patients, we have fewer patients so we can provide quality personalized care to each and every patient.
SUMMARY OF BENEFITS
- Appointment accessibility to you with your doctor often with the same day or next day appointment when you need to be seen.
- Un-rushed and relaxed visits to discuss your health concerns.
- Comprehensive Extended Annual Physical
- Short to non-existent wait times and improved communication with your doctor via phone, text, email so your needs can be answered without the fee for service model.
- Questions answered directly by your doctor on the phone or by secure email, saving you precious time. We also offer video visits.
- A simple billing model without any hidden charges. You get near unlimited primary care services for an affordable fixed predictable price.
If you have complex medical conditions requiring frequent and longer medical visits with your physician, this is the ideal option for you. We offer high-quality care to adults, and geriatric patients. This includes chronic disease management (diabetes, high blood pressure, etc), mental health, urgent care, sports medicine, medical weight loss, and annual physicals.
- Office visits when you want them. With no fees.
- Need a visit? We can usually get you a next-day appointment, for no extra charge.
- An un-rushed, comprehensive visit with a well-trained primary care doctor can handle at least 80% of your medical needs. Improved accessibility, reliability, doctor-patient relationship and trust can also reduce unnecessary ER and urgent care visits.
- Should you need hospitalization, we coordinate your care with the local hospital team and provide prompt after-hospital care, communication and follow-up.
EXTENDED TIME WITH YOUR DOCTOR
It is apparent to most that in a traditional primary care practice doctors have about < 10-15 to obtain history, perform an exam, make a diagnosis and prescribe treatment and arrange follow up. The doctor then spends most of the time documenting your entire visit on the computer. Due to a lack of time patients are given unnecessary referrals and testing that causes emotional and financial burden and do not necessarily improve the outcome. Appointments are typically 30 minutes, but can go as long as 90. Whatever it takes to get you taken care of. Good healthcare takes time.
MINOR IN-OFICE PROCEDURES
For example, minor suture removal, wound care, cryotherapy are all included in your membership fee. If there is an extra charge for a service, you will know exactly what it is before proceeding. There are special labs and procedures that may require an additional fee. Our members receive a discounted price for these special labs and procedures.
COORDINATION WITH SPECIALISTS
If you require a consultant for specialty medical care, we will work closely with that specialist.
We will help you find the lowest cost options for your medications, laboratory testing, and imaging (often lower than your co-pay/deductible when using typical health insurance). We negotiate the best cash prices with the provider companies locally. Our goal is to help reduce your out-of-pocket costs even if you have traditional insurance. Often the savings we pass on to you will pay for your monthly fee. You will still be able to use your insurance including Medicare/ Medicaid should you be referred to labs, imaging, sub-specialist consult as well as ER visits and hospitalizations which will be submitted to those companies by those providing the services.
We’ve negotiated wholesale rates on medications and lab tests, and we pass all those savings straight to you.
We will dispense medications in-house, so we’re offering medications to you at wholesale prices. For nearly all medications, the price we offer is cheaper than your co-pay at a pharmacy. If you take chronic medications, the savings on medication might be greater than your entire membership fee. (Coming soon!)
Discounted Lab Work
We’ve negotiated great deals with national labs to get your tests done on the cheap. You’ll be able to get your annual blood work done for less than $60.
You’ll be blown away by the prices we’ve negotiated for radiology services. We’re talking $850 for an MRI. The average cost in the insurance world is $2600.
Unlimited Office Visits
Forget scheduling appointments weeks in advance. Typically you’ll get a same day or next-day appointment and it’ll be free.
Contact us whenever you want, however you want – email, text, in-person, and video chat. You’re part of the family.